Sweet sour sauteed chicken
・Serving size：1 person
・Preparation time：25 minutes
2 pieces halal cerified chicken (chicken thigh)
1/2 green onion
1 big spoon soy sauce
1 big spoon beet sugar
2/3 big spoon rice vinegar
2/3 big spoon halal certified tomato ketchup
*A big spoon: 15cc/15g
1. Put a notch in thick part of chicken, average the thickness, flour salt and leave for 10 minutes. Cut green onion into strips and make them fine strips onion.
2. Put a skin side of chicken in a heated fry pan. Cook on medium heat until the skin got crispy.
3. Turn back when cooked the skin side, cover it and cook on medium heat for approx 5 minutes more.
4. Remove from a fry pan when completed to cook on meat, heat and put ingredients of sauce and mix them.
5. Put bite size pieces of chicken on a place, add 4.sauce and strips onions from the top and ready to serve.
It is delicious to use chili sauce instead of sweet vinegar.