Wrapped fried shiitake mushroom and shrimp
・Serving size：2 people
・Preparation time：30 minutes
8 fresh shiitake mushrooms
230g fresh shrimps
2 big spoons egg white
Proper amount of starch
A pinch of salt and pepper
8 pieces of perilla
*A big spoon: 15cc
1. Cut a pileus of shiitake mushrooms from with an axis of them. Remove abasal portion of stipe and chop into fine pieces. Wash and drain perilla.
2. Put the backside of a pileus of shiitake mushrooms.
3. Remove shells of shrimps and minced to be chopped by a kitchen knife. Put them with chopped axises into a bowl.
4. Add egg whitem once adding salt and peppet for tasting tightly, mix into gruel.
5. By using a paddle or a spoon, put 4. on the backside of shiitake mushrooms and put perilla on it. Again put starch on the surface lightly.
6. Fry heated oil at the 170℃ in putting shrimp sidedown. In the middle, turn over.
7. Once showing the fried colour on the surface and make shiitake mushrooms soften and elastic, ready to serve.