・Serving size：4 people
・Preparation time：40 minutes
1 apple (200g)
2 sheets of frozen pie sheet
30g brown sugar
Proper amount of egg yolk
1. Pre-heat at 180 degrees in the oven.
2. Cut an apple into 5mm dice cubes.
3. Put apple dice cubes, soft brown sugar and butter and mix and cook the whole.
4. When melt butter and brown sugar and mix the whole, sometimes mix and boil on low to medium heat until dry water components.
5. When water is done way, apple cubes go until translucent and colour soft brown and gloss, it is ready.
Cool it down well.
6. Cut thawed pie sheets into quaters respectively. Leave 4 sheets and cut some sideways slits in avoiding cutting 1cm from the edges on rest of 4 sheets.
7. Put boiled apple cubes on pie sheets uncut slits, and seal water on the edges of pie sheets shown slits and cover apple cubes and other pie sheets.
8. Put beaten egg on the top by a brush and line on the baking sheet covered by a cooking sheet.
9. On the oven which has already pre-heated at 180℃, heat for 20-25 minutes.
Since a pie sheet offered commercially includes margarine, it can not be used for Muslim.
Please use ones which are free from additives, such as selling on the website etc.
For an apple pie recipe making the original dough, not using a frozen pie sheet, please refer to this page.