Baked tomato and potato covered by cheese
・Serving size：1 person
・Preparation time：40 minutes
50g halal certified ground beef
16g cheese for gratin
Proper amount of salt
Proper amount of pepper
Proper amount of nutmeg
1. Peel potato, put coarsely, put them into a heat-resistant container, cover by plastic wrap and heat in a microwave for 4 minutes.
2. Pick up a container from a microwave, mash potato and add salt and pepper.
3. Cook ground beef and finely chopped onion, and add the taste by nutmeg.
4. Spread mashed potato on a gratin plate and spread ground beef 3.
5. Line sliced tomato on gound beef and flour cheese on it.
6. Heat at 230℃ in an oven for approx 20 minutes and ready to serve.
When you cook, please keep your eyes on it.
You can use mayonnase instead of cheese.