・Serving size：4 people
・Preparation time：50 minutes
2 big spoons maple syrup
1 big spoon brown sugar
Cinnamon as you like
4 big spoons water
4 big spoons hot water
*A big spoon: 15cc/15g
1. Put sugar and water into a pan and melt them.
2. When it get brown, put hot water into a pan and mix the whole.
3. When it is ready, put it into a container.
1. Remove seeds and guts of pumpkin, cut the pumpkin into bite size pieces and wet them by water, wrap by plastic wrap and heat at 600W for approx 5 minutes.
2. Remove heated coats of pumpkin and mash by a masher or a folk.
3. Pre heat at 170℃ in the oven and boil hot water.
4. Crack an egg in a big bowl and put milk, maple syrup, brown sugar and cinnamon and mix them.
5. Mix 2. and 4. and filter it by a strainer.
6. Put 5. into a container which has already added caramel sauce.
7. Put hot water by the half level of griddle, and put 6. on it, cook at 170℃ for 30 minutes.
If you have a food processor or mixer, you shall put warm pumpkin and other materials and it would be easy to progress cooking.
If you replace pumpkin with sweet potato, it is also delicious.
If there is no maple syrup, please put 3 big spoons of sugar.