Serving size: 1 person
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Calorie: 270 kcal
18g soft wheat flour
15g beet sugar
1g baking powder
50g sweet bean paste (commercially available)
1. Mix soft wheat flour, beet sugar and baking powder.
2. Beat egg an water in a bowl, mix with 1. in avoid clumping and leave the dough for 15 minutes.
3. Heat a teflon-coated pan, put in the dough from the higher level and cook it.
4. When completely baked, put on a cutting board etc, put a wet dish towel (or a kitchen paper) on the dough and make it moist.
5. Sandwich in sweet bean paste between two pieces.
You can make doraemon’s favorite dorayaki easily!