Simmered shrimp spinach cream
Serving size: 1 person
Preparation time: 30 minutes
85g（5 pieces of middle size） shrimp
1/2 big spoon oil
1/2 big spoon soft wheat flour
50ml fresh cream
1/2 small spoon salt
A pinch of pepper
1 bowl of hot rice
*A big spoon: 15cc/15g
*A small spoon: 5cc/5g
1. ●Preparation in advance● Cut slices of onion along thin strips.
2. Peel shrimp and remove back vein, wash by salt (excluding the ingredient) and drain off the water and season with salt and a pinch of pepper (excluding the ingredient).
3. Heat half of salad oil in a pan, cook shrimp and remove when the color of shrimp changes.
4. Add remained salad oil to , cook onion, add soft wheat flour when it gets wilted and cook (for approx an minute).
5. When it is not shown powdered, add milk and melt soft wheat flour in mixing.
6. Add cut spinach and shrimp to , once boil, add fresh cream and boil (for approx 3 minutes.).
7. Once it gets thikened in , arrange with salt and pepper.
8. Put rice on a place and add .
If there is no fresh cream, you can use milk alternatively.