Tuna Salad Udon
・Serving size：1 person
・Preparation time：15 minutes
・1 serving of frozen udon
・1/2 can tuna
・1 small spoon cut seaweed
・5g halal certified mayonnaise
*1 small spoon: 5g
（Udon soup）※Prepare extra soup.
・1 package broth
・90g halal soy sauce
・30g beet sugar
1. Make broth. Put water and a broth package into a pan and cook on medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
Remove a broth package, add soy sauce and sugar and mix them. Once sugar melts, turn off heat and cool down in a refrigerator.
2. Heat and unfreeze frozen udon in a microwave. As for the heating time, it shall be complied with the description of the udon package.
After unfreezed, put udon into cold water and cool down.
3. Cut a tomato into wedges and slice a cucumber diagonally and cut in half. Soak cut seaweed into water to reconstitute.
4. Drain water off for udon and serve on a place. And put a tomato, a cucumber, seaweed and tuna on it.
5. Put cooked broth at 100cc. And add mayonnaise as you like and ready to serve.